Friday, June 29, 2012

Beachin' to the Choir

 Carrie had got word of a Meetup with some people of similar interests down in Kittery Point on Seapoint Beach. I tagged along so I could play with my new camera. The parking lot was for local residents only, but fortunately there was some other parking available not too far away. We were early and went wading. Eventually Carrie put on her suit and went swimming.


As you can see, the place wasn't very crowded, in spite of it being a sunny summer Sunday. Even the Meetup drew only one other person. One end of the beach was clogged with seaweed, but there was plenty of uncluttered sandy shore to enjoy.

I must admit, however, that I find the rocky shores more visually interesting. So while Carrie was busy with chatting, swimming, and burning, I wandered out to the edges and climbed around on rocks.


Carrie also fed the gulls.

click on any pic to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment